Hi guys! Since it Sunday today I decided to take a break from the blog post I was working on (I have a few updates) and write my weekly update!
This week was intense! Due to some unplanned issues I practically haven’t been home which means that I haven’t been studying like usual. However, due to my new study diary I don’t really feel that bummed about it, since I can see the result of last week, and I have still been able to get some studying done.
Monday – 18th of July
– Worked with an article for about 1 hour.
– Worked with 빈도별 토픽 for about 40 minutes.
– Worked on translating a song for about 20 minute.
Tuesday – 19th of July
Wednesday – 20th of July
– Reviewed new words for about 20 minutes.
Thursday – 21st of July
– Worked with 빈도별 토픽 for about 50 minutes.
Friday – 22nd of July
– Italki session for about 1 hour.
Saturday – 23rd of July
– Added new words from my italki session, to Quizlet/reviewing for about 1 hour.
– Talked on the phone with a new LP for about 1 hour.
– Worked with a magazine for about 30 minutes.
Sunday – 24th of July.
– Worked with magazine articles for about 2 hours.
So obviously this is a lot less than last week, but it’s still 8 hours and 40 Minutes where I DID get to study. Not bad at all! I feel like this coming week is going to be a lot more quiet and free, so I’m really looking forward to next weeks numbers!
I’ll be back with my updates tomorrow!